Monday, January 9, 2012

ABORTION / FATHER'S RIGHTS BILL

Let me first start by saying that I do not condone violence of any kind, we need to protest in a M.L.K kind of way, by having fathers, married, unwed, and single fathers who are not afraid to stand up for their unborn
children.
We know and they know (abortionist) that they are wrong, thats why they come up with so many excuses to
justify this evil.  here are some of them : " men just want to control us", "why don't  these men just go to all the orthanages and take these children home and take those mothers and basically be a sugar-daddy to them"
or," why are they soo concern about babies in other peoples bellies, they don't care, they don't know about what we women go thru" or, "our body our choice" ! !

Well, I say : when you women find a way to get pregnant and have a baby by yourselves, then it will be your choice, until then what about our choice to be a father if we so wish, where's our right to chose, these are our children too. if we are two consenting adults about to have sex and we have sex without the use of contraceptives, knowing what the outcome could be, who are you to decide for me and our unborn child that it should die because YOU don't want the baby, YOU think YOU made a mistake, now you want to use the ultimate form of birth control, maybe me as the father wants to raise the child or maybe I don't want the child, but I don't want my child to die, maybe I want my mother or another family member to raise our child
or maybe I want to consider adoption for our child. contraceptives are not 100%, so if you really don't want a baby KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED ! ! ! !

Stop complaining about being a woman, nature along time ago decided that you the woman would carry and give birth to the child, it was either going to be me or you , our higher-power picked you, DEAL WITH IT ! !   As far as us wanting control, it seems that you want all the control, so much so, that you all have convince the the most powerful country on earth that your gender and your gender alone should be the ones to have control over our future.

This is about us as fathers fighting for our choice and our voice for our children, nothing else

No comments:

Post a Comment